An energetic and outcomes focussed leader with a proven track record of success in the development and execution of stakeholder driven strategies.
Known for being authentic and delivering outstanding business results through innovation and creation of high performing teams.
My background includes 19 years working for the NSW Roads & Traffic Authority (RTA) in the Vehicle Regulations Directorate, where I participated in, directed and managed the compliance of;
· All classes of vehicle roadworthiness
· Registration audits
· Heavy vehicle driver fatigue
· Heavy vehicle mass, dimension and routes
· At scene accident investigation
· As well as representing the RTA on the National Roadworthiness and Driver Licensing Legislation reform project
I have also had 16 years experience working for the National Roads and Motorist Association (NRMA) as Head of NSW & ACT Country and Regional operations, leading a team in excess of 900 staff and contractors, with the following key highlights;
· Developed and implemented WHSE safety systems across the service delivery network which demonstrated tangible improvement in risk mitigation and reduced workplace injuries
· Developed and introduced an e Program called Business Tune Up to build the business acumen of contracted service providers to ensure their long term viability and business continuity
· Developed in conjunction with TAFE NSW a nationally accredited skills classification of Roadside Assistance Technician (RAT) that enabled non-trade persons to fast track their achievement of a recognised qualification via RPL and workplace assessment methodology
· Represented NRMA as a community advocate on the Coast Road Action Coalition lobby group which successfully convinced the NSW Government to build the Sea Cliff Bridge and reopen Lawrence Hargraves Drive
· Advisory Board Member, ACT Office of Regulatory Services, 2010 – 2014
More recently I have been providing specialist consulting services to clients in the fields of transport regulation, logistics, regulatory compliance and quality assurance.