Terms and conditions for Membership of the United Transport Group (UTG)
The following definitions shall apply to the terms and conditions set out below which govern these terms and conditions for use of the UTG website.
- “We”, “us”, and “our” means the United Transport Group (UTG), including any related entities, and their respective employees, agents and independent contractors.
- “You” and “your” means the user of, or visitor to the website
- “Website” means the UTG website and any links available from or within the website, but does not include any external websites or links to external websites not belonging to or controlled by the UTG.
Responsibility for use of this website
This website is operated by the United Transport Group (UTG) and its related entities using commercial web hosting facilities under the domain name unitedtransportgroup.com.au (the website). By using the site or downloading materials from the site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions as set out in this notice and (the terms).
These terms are subject to change at any time without notice and are effective as soon as posted to the website. Your continued use of the website constitutes acceptance of any modification to the terms.
Ownership of website content
UTG claims ownership of the intellectual property in the information and the design and other creative works contained on this website (excluding linked sites) unless otherwise specified or acknowledged. The creative works on this site are protected by copyright.
Except to the extent permitted by relevant copyright legislation, you must not use, copy, modify, transmit, store, publish or distribute the material on this website, or create any other material using material on this website, without obtaining the prior written consent of UTG.
The website, products, technology and processes contained in this website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by us or by third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights other than as set out in these terms. Your use of this website must not in any way infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
Trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and logos must not be used or modified in any way without obtaining the prior written consent of UTG.
Use of information from this website
The UTG created and maintains this website as an information service to its membership and others. While all reasonable care has been taken in the preparation of the material contained in this website, some of it has been obtained from other sources and UTG does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information in this website. In addition, the information, services and products contained or referred to on this website may change or be updated without notice.
The information is by way of general commentary only, and none of the information provided here is represented or implied to be legal, accounting, financial or investment advice. UTG does not invite and does not expect any person to act or rely on any statement, opinion, representation or inference expressed or implied on this website.
UTG does not warrant the completeness, timeliness or accuracy of any data, information, features, and/or programs (“information”) available on or through this website or that the service will be uninterrupted or error free.
All visitors to this website must make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice in relation to any issue or matter referred to herein. Use of the website and any information on this website is at your sole risk.
There may be links from this website which allow you to visit the sites of other companies. Neither these sites nor the entities to which they belong may be controlled by UTG. UTG makes no representation concerning the information provided in these sites nor the acceptability or quality of the products or services offered by the entities referenced in these sites. UTG has not tested and makes no representations regarding the correctness, performance or quality of any software, which may be found at these sites.
You should always research and make your own independent assessment of the risks which may be involved in accessing and using any software or information on the internet.
Membership online application
If you apply for membership online you have agreed that as part of your membership service, UTG may use your information to:
Offer you products and services relevant to your business from both UTG and other commercial providers
Send you a commercial offer or promotion.
If you do not agree to these membership services, please contact UTG on 0429093450. Otherwise, and except for confirming you are an UTG member, UTG would not disclose this information without your consent.
UTG membership is offered only on a whole year basis regardless of payment method. It is renewable annually on the anniversary of the month in which you became a member.
If you resign before that anniversary, you will be charged an exit fee equivalent to the membership fees for the remaining period up to the anniversary.
For membership application, once you click on the ‘Continue’ button you have agreed to the terms and conditions set by UTG You are consenting that:
You are a natural person or an authorised representative of a business
The information you provide is true and correct
If you are accepted as a member of UTG, you will abide by UTG’s Code of Conduct, See Below Constitution and By-laws
If you are paying by credit card, you agree to the debit of the card
If you are paying by direct debit, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the terms and conditions governing the debit arrangements between you and UTG as set out in the Direct Debit Service Agreement. See Below
UTG also requires that you as a user of the UTG website must keep your access details private and confidential. UTG is not responsible for the use and any misuse of your username and password and any known or unknown unauthorised access.
Please contact UTG if you have any queries in regards to this website.O
United Transport Group (UTG) Members Code Of Conduct
UTG members and stakeholders are required to:
- Comply with the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and the ACCC guidelines for industry associations
- Inform United Transport Group of conflicts of interest
- Act in an ethical and lawful manner when engaging online with UTG staff and Members
- Ensure mutual respect is provided to all stakeholders
- Not disclose or post online confidential or sensitive information without the prior consent of UTG
- To their best ability ensure Information provided online to Members is accurate, relevant and appropriate for online publication
NOTE: Refusal or termination of UTG Membership may be implemented by United Transport Group for inappropriate, unlawful or unacceptable behaviour or conduct
United Transport Group (UTG) Direct Debit Agreement
- “we”, “us”, and “our” means the United Transport Group (UTG)
- “you” or “your” means the person who has agreed to the direct debit payment request.
- “agreeing” means the direct debit agreement between you and us
- “debit” means a particular transaction where a debit is made to your account
- “account” means the account held at your nominated financial institution from which we are authorised to arrange for funds to be debited.
- “financial institution” is the financial institution where you hold the account that you have authorised us to arrange to debit.
- “fee” is the cost payable by you for UTG Membership as shown in the online payment request
Debiting your account
- By agreeing online to become a Member of UTG, you have authorised us to arrange for the Membership Subscription fee payment to be debited from your financial institution account.
- We will only arrange for funds to be debited from your account as authorised in your online application.
- Monthly payment terms and conditions must remain for a 12 month period for an annual membership.